H. Troy, CAE (ASAE Certified Association Executive)
Pat Troy has extensive experience in organizational start-up and revitalization,
with specialized expertise in strategic planning and electronic service delivery.
She holds B.S., M.Ed. and CASE degrees in education and is a graduate of the Graduate Insititute of Organization Management.
- Founder (one of four), Chesapeake Academy, Arnold, MD, an independent elementary school
- Founding chair, ASPIRE, Inc., Severna Park, MD, a community foundation
- Named among the 2003 American Business Women's Association Top Ten Women in Business (national)
- Entrepreneur of the Year, 2006, Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce
- Formerly Board vice chair, Anne Arundel Health System, Annapolis (also strategic planning chair)
Patricia H. Troy Bio
About Us | Services | Clients | FAQs | Contact Us | Home